Thursday, November 11, 2010

random trivial facts...

My first crush was Jonathan Taylor Thomas. I love dogs. I'm close with my family, which includes 3 sets of parents, 9 siblings, 5 living grandparents (and 3 deceased ones), 18 cousins (plus their spouses and kids...too many to count or I'd have a headache), 15 aunts and uncles, and my two awesome kids. I like to dance, sail, hike, swim, play baseball and pool. I'm 26. I've done freelance makeup for 5 years, and for 4 years before that in high school. My toenails are painted neon green. I have a sick and unhealthy love for the trifecta of deliciousness: bbq, bacon, and beer. I was active in student council for choir for 2 years in high school, and was the box office manager for drama my senior year. My friends and family call or text me randomly for answers to historical, cinematic, or bartending questions . My second crush was JC from NSYNC. If I could be anyone other than who I am, I would be Jennifer Aniston. I've bought things from the As Seen on TV aisle at the store (my favorite is still the Magic Bullet). I make great oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. I can't stand eating onions in anything...it's a texture thing. I like my eggs over medium. I'm going to go back to school and get my certification for hair styling and cosmetology. I love Austin Powers. I collect art/photos/memorabilia with lighthouses on it, but don't claim to know anything more than certain photos and paintings make me extra happy. My main "talent" seems to be my klutziness. I kiss with my eyes closed. I like tomatoes in ketchup, pizza sauce and spaghetti sauce, but not as a tomato itself . Ironing is my 2nd favorite favorite household chore. I have a knack for cutting hair. I don't like chocolate. I'm right handed. I've had my heart broken two times but I've only broken one. I love Shark Week on the Discovery channel. I always felt bad for Daffy Duck. If I were a lesbian, I'd have a crush on Jennifer Tilly. I'm allergic to cats. I like to drive fast. I cry at sad movies. When I was a kid, I loved to make experimental dinners for my family. I like men with hairy chests, but not a sweater. I sometimes believe horoscopes. I love to wear lingerie. I grew up in a town I still love. I wet my toothbrush before putting the toothpaste on, and after the toothpaste is on. I like cheese, but it doesn't like me. I was a social butterfly in high school, and didn't belong to just one clique. I make wonderful lasagna. I'm 5'6" tall. I love playing pinball but suck at video games. I love climbing trees still. I'm an awesome parallel parker. My favorite place is Hawaii. I don't get why people watch Star Trek. I type with great speed. I've lost three pairs of sunglasses so far this year. My favorite escape is to the Oregon Coast. I consider cooking to be very therapeutic. I was Cinderella for my first Halloween. I speak two languages poorly and one language well. I don't dress up very often, but when I do, I look pretty awesome. My guitars are two of my favorite belongings. I forgive, but never forget. I prefer the window seat. I want to fall in love.

2 comments:

  1. Dude, I do that exact same thing with my toothbrush, too!! You are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound so much like me o__o except the chocolate part... I love chocolate, especially in times of stress! :P

    ReplyDelete