Monday, September 6, 2010

6, 7, 8......

Okay, so I got distracted by Labor Day Weekend, but you can't blame a girl. Well, distracted being translated as bad Chinese food making me a not so happy girl with a not so happy tummy, a birthday party and being the designated "hold the birthday girl's belongings because surely she would drunkenly leave her crap on some random corner of Portland"-er, and the kickoff for college football! So, let's catch up, shall we?

6...
Just look at that face! Oh, so sweet! Of course even golden retriever puppies are just like other pups, but who cares? I just wanna hold him and get some snuggle time with that puppy. And, even puppy breath is so sweet. (Yes, I realize what I just stated, and I back it up.)



7...

I've done the church wedding with the pretty dress and formality. Wasn't my bag back then, still isn't. I want to go away with my hubby to be (if I ever have one) and a few close friends to here

and make it legal. Haystack Rock makes such a cool backdrop for weddings. And, let's face it...the Oregon Coast is pretty epic. I mean, come on! Look at this:

That right there is from a legit Oregon Coast Hitchin' Ceremony. Shazaam! And after the legal part is taken care of....gotta party the right way with good tunes, good friends, family, and the thing that holds us all together, BBQ!



8...


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment