Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day 3...


I've never liked answering "What is your idea of a perfect first date?" for several reasons. First, as we grow older, our standards change. Second, my personal style changes everyday with my mood...kind of like changing underwear. One day I might feel rather girly, the next tomboy city! One never knows.
However, there are certain things that stay constant. My love for karaoke, bbq, baseball, music, theatre, beer, football, the beach, and stand up comedy never falter. But the question is "Which combo would sweep this little mamasita off her feet today?" Hmmmm.....what a good question indeed!
Honestly, what you do with your date vs where you are are two different things. Both don't necessarily have to be perfect at the same time. I've gone on dates where the atmosphere was absolutely horrid, but since I enjoyed the company, it made the evening enjoyable. Let's face it, mocking the refs at a Winterhawks game because they won't let the players get near one another while throwing back a $7.00 pint of Coors Light with someone you like to laugh with is much more enjoyable than a day at Disneyland with someone who does nothing for you at all.
And that's how Sam sees it. Shazaam!

No comments:

Post a Comment