Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day 13...



A lot of people in my circles of friends were never aware of this diamond in the rough. Brendan makes me happy. No matter what type of mood I'm in, he always manages to cheer me up, smile and dance when I hear his music. When I worked at American Eagle Outfitters, I got to hear his song "Tiny Spark" every hour, and it made the day somewhat bearable.

Granted, before I became a huge fan of the Raconteurs, I wasn't knowledgable about the scrawny blonde in the band with the curly hair....but then I did my research. And the outcome? AWESOME! I love Brendan ALMOST as much as I love Elvis Presley...and that says something.

This is one of my most favorite songs that he did with the Raconteurs, with some help from the legendary RICKY SKAGGS and the lovely Ashley Monroe. I can't help but sing along every time....



Brilliant, eh? Geniuses!

No comments:

Post a Comment