Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day 23...and all caught up!

I've already posted a list of facts about me not that long ago... so instead I'm going to post a list of thing that I believe. Don't make that face. I'm just against re-posting things so soon.




~I believe in whoopie cushions and potty humor
~I believe in laughing as long and hard and loud as you want
~I believe I have no reason to be ashamed of the fact that i snort when i get laughing
~I believe in long hard hugs
~I believe in nurturing my inner child
~I believe that love and laughter really do heal
~I believe that true love really does conquer all
~I believe in guys giving girls flowers just because
~I believe in telling someone about the little things that make you all squirmy inside
~I believe honesty really is the best policy....even if it hurts to say it or hear it
~I believe in having that one person you can call anytime of day or night for any reason or no reason at all
~I believe that karma exists and is exacted every day
~I believe in going after what you want.....AND being able to face the possiblity of being disappointed
~I believe its possible to have mulitiple soul mates
~I believe there is that one person you could spend the rest of your life with
~I believe that not all things are created equal....
~I believe in the power of I'm sorry
~I believe in NOT saying I LOVE YOU until you truly do
~I believe that sometimes taking it slow is MUCH more fun than rushing into something
~I believe that a true friend forgives EVERY time
~I believe in fuzzy sweaters and big blankets
~I believe in cuddling on a huge couch till u both fall asleep
~I believe watching a movie can be just as much fun as going out
~I believe in letting guys open doors and pour me a beer
~I believe in ATTEMPTING to pay some of the time :)
~I believe in making out
~I believe in giggling with your best girl friend
~I believe in making people laugh
~I believe that what you see in my eyes....is the real me
~I believe in paying compliments regularly.....and meaning what i say
~I believe in getting down right goofy
~I believe in being ticklish and getting tickled
~I believe that no matter what happens today....tommorrow will be completely different
~I believe in letting crap go when all it does is piss me off
~I believe in flirting
~I believe in being unafraid to say "I dont know how"
~I believe in being unafraid to LEARN how
~I believe in speaking my mind
~I believe in belching....it feels good and sometimes it's impressive
~I believe in having a damn good cry for no damn good reason
~I believe in smiling like you mean it
~I believe in enjoying each others company no matter what you are doing
~I believe in learning new things as often as I can
~I believe in wearing my heart on my sleeve
~I believe in turning a negative in to a positvie
~I believe every person NEEDS to find their one true passion....and become a master at it
~I believe in loving what you've got...and working for what you don't
~I believe success is not measured by how much shit you have, but how you feel about what you DO have
~I believe in doing something that scares you at least once in your life
~I believe in total randomness
~I believe in surprises
~I believe in nurturing my childrens' love for life
~I believe that love waits for no man....instead it walks up and sucker punches you when you least expect it
~I believe that love finds you.....not the other way around
~I believe in knowing how to change my tire, oil and brakes
~I believe in mental spring cleaning
~I believe in making my own fun
~I believe that no matter where you are at in your love life...make time for your best friend
~I believe that no matter how crazy your family is...mine's crazier
~I believe in giving my opinion and listening to yours

No comments:

Post a Comment