Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day 30.... Fin.

It's been 30 days already. Wow. I can hardly believe it. It just flew by, and I'm not sure if it's because of the challenge or because lately the months just seems to fly by as if to say "You're getting really old, and there's nothing you can do about it!"

Here's a picture of me taken the other night at my friend Chris' birthday crawl...and in the picture with me is my dude friend, Jason. He's pretty cool, even if he's a Ducks fan.


In the last 30 days, I've learned that I really do use sarcasm not only for humorous purposes, but also as a defense mechinism...and it does have a tendency to get me into trouble every now and again. Okay, a lot. It gets me in trouble a lot.
I've learned that a true friend forgives every time, and for the first time I saw it in action and not just on my end. Fantastic!
I've learned that I get distracted waaaaaaaay to easily with real life to just sit for five minutes and get my thoughts out on paper (or on a blog) everyday. Spontenaeity is something I relish in, and sometimes it comes back to bite me in the ass.

Overall, the challenge was interesting, and a good experience. I do think I shall try another one come New Years, just to see if I can do it.

And now...back to our regularly scheduled programming!

No comments:

Post a Comment