Tuesday, August 17, 2010

truthisms



Who was your first kiss for this year?
It should have been Tucker, but the damn dog had is own agenda...as for whom it ended up being, like I'd say who it was. Pssssh. I don't kiss and tell.

Do you think you'll have a valentine this year?
Well, Singles Awareness Day has already passed...and I didn't. As for next year, that's 6 months away. I have no idea what is in store for me tomorrow!

Are you one of these people who are always cold?
Haha, yes. Anemic people rock! It's like snuggling with a Butterball turkey!

What are you listening to?
Shout It by KISS

Do you tend to waste a lot of money?
Haha no! I buy things that I actually need!

What did you last eat?
a few wheat thins and cream cheese

Who was the last person you were with [beside family]?
Sir Jimothy for a split second

How many windows do you have in your room?
2

Did anyone see you kiss the last person you kissed?
HAHA....oh yeah. Lots of people actually.

What were you doing at midnight last night?
Attemping to beckon the Sandman and texting the goofy looking Irishman about those douchers that broke into my car AND IMing Adrienne. Busy busy girl!

Who made you smile today?
Kipper. He nudged my bedroom door open this morning and leaped up onto my bed for impromptu snuggle time. Nothing like a good cuddle with your dog.

Is there a person in your life that can always make you smile?
Yes, in fact there are more than just one.

Would you rather sleep with someone next to you or alone?
Someone next to me to warm my freezing ass up!

Are you a jealous person?
Nah. What a waste of an emotion.

Do you think age matter in relationship?
Sometimes

When was the last time you got a haircut?
Last month when I trimmed my newly shortened hair.

Do you find it hard to trust others?
Yes indeed.

I bet you miss someone right now?
Of course.

Have you told anyone you loved them today?
Sure thing, jelly bean.

Are you afraid of the dark?
Dude, I loved that show as a kid! SNICK rocked my legwarmers!

Do you have any scars?
Indeed, some intentional (piercings and tattoos) but most weren't! Oh the joys of being a klutz by nature.

Are you a naturally happy person?
Yes! :D

What was the first drink you had this morning?
Coffeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Do you currently have a hickey?
I had no idea I was 13 years old. Thanks for setting the record straight. And all this time I was under the impression I was a 25 year old mom of two. Geez....

What was the last thing you burnt yourself with?
Oven rack.

Do you think ex's can be friends?
Yes, I've seen it happen many times.

Something you do a lot?
Sing my little blonde heart out

Do you like the rain?
Yes! It's the best hitting the windows or the roof at night as I drift off to sleep.

When will you get your next piercing and where would it be?
..I'm good on piercings...maybe another tattoo though...

Ever kissed someone who was high?
Yes. Welcome to Portland.

What was the last thing you did before this survey?
Played chess with Jordan.

Ever wore the opposite sex underwear?
All the time...as nightwear

Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
As much as I love Jessie...she's not really my type. Haha.

Who was the last person you took a picture with?
No freaking idea. Too many people were at Tori and JP's wedding for me to know.

if you were upset who is the first person you would go to?
Depends on what I am upset about

Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
1 pair...and that's all I need. I still prefer my flares or bootlegs. Skinny jeans = denim leggings.

Have you ever been caught skipping class?
Yes, but I had a legit reason. Being box office manager my Senior year for drama rocked!

If you could go back in time and change things, would you?
And probably have my life as it is now turned upside down? Nah.

Besides you, who knows your myspace password?
Nephi does I'm most positive.

How far away is the last person you kissed?
Don't know...6-9 miles?

What is your first thought when waking up in the morning?
It depends, but usually "Ah, crap. Go away morning.....zzzzzzzzzz"

How many piercings do you have?
6

Do you have a boyfriend/..​​girlfriend?​​
I am pleading the 5th amendment on this.

Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now?
Pssssh. Don't know, and who cares? I mean, I care, but that's November, and the only things in November that I'm focusing on right now are my birthday and Thanksgiving.

Can you commit to one person?
Yes, yes I can.

Do you get drunk every weekend?
Nah. I have some standards. Not a ton, but *some*

Has anyone ever sang or played music for you personally?
Yes. It was so sweet everytime he sang to me in public.

No comments:

Post a Comment