Sunday, October 3, 2010

if bad things happen in threes...


...then I dread la troisième chose that is surely not too far from popping up it's ugly head and throwing off my groove.

One of my close friends is in the hospital with cardiomyopathy. She has three kids and a husband, but doesn't like to be taken care of. She's too stubborn. Basically, the condition is one where there is a heart defect, but the doctor's can't fix it. We're still waiting to hear if a heart transplant is feasible...and I pray that it is. I don't know what we'd do without her.

I lost my big brother. I've been de-adopted it would seem. I'm not going to air out his dirty laundry on here, because it's not for me to do...but I will say this: I am in no way shape or form responsible for the actions and decisions that others made last week before I even talked to them. I do not deserve to be the scapegoat for the drama that I did not cause and refuse to feed into.

Okay, fate...bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment