Friday, February 11, 2011

day 1...

1) I have a thing for Burberry bags.
2) One of my favorite stores in Portland is Sock Dreams.
3) I try to injure/kill myself daily on any obect that looks like a worthy contender.
4) 26th birthday present this year was a third tattoo, karaoke, and an SNL special.
5) I will gladly travel for a decent cup of coffee at AVA.
6) I should not be allowed in a craft or scrapbooking store by myself.
7) The above statement applys with Target.
8) I spent Christmas Eve watching my friends and man play a fantastic show in Portland. Love the holiday. Love music. Winning combination.
9) I have come to hate the city of El Paso since Nephi is stuck there.
10) My hair is constantly changing colors/length... life is short, have fun and play.
11) I love to spoil my friends and my family.
12) I am HORRIBLE at sending out thank you notes.
13) I love to travel, go to the beach, and have a sweet spot for waterfalls.
14) A pedicure in my opinion can fix even the worst days.
15) I will happily do random crazy things for fun.

1 comment:

  1. Every time I see that picture, it makes me want McD's soft serve ice cream.

    ReplyDelete